Thank you for your interest in being a speaker at the ACMP DC 2020 Conference.
If you can help ACMP DC deliver outstanding education experiences for our members and non-members, we'd love to hear from you! Please be sure to read all of the information below, before submitting your application.
To view of a PDF of the full application before submitting, click here.
The Association of Change Management Professionals DC Chapter (ACMP DC) is hosting its first annual change management conference on March 20, 2020 at the Arlington Campus of George Mason University. Please be sure to submit your application by the deadline below.
ACMP DC 2020 (Annual Conference) - Deadline is November 30th, 2019
ACMP DC Change Management 2020 is the first annual gathering of change practitioners from around the DC metro area. ACMP DC anticipates between 85 - 100 attendees or more for ACMP DC Change 2020 taking place at the George Mason University Campus in Arlington, VA. We feature multiple concurrent breakout sessions and two general sessions. Attendees are experienced change management practitioners who primarily work for (or with as consultants) multi-national companies in the federal government, technology, college/university, healthcare, energy, finance/insurance and other major industries. Change management largely is their primary or sole responsibility. They are always interested in the most advanced and participatory learning experiences available. ACMP DC wants to help them deliver improved business results and advance their career. This group is largely considered advanced or has at least 8 years or more of full-time experience in change management and are looking for increasingly senior-level content.
Why You Should Submit a Proposal
ACMP DC offers speakers a unique thought leadership opportunity to share their expertise and best practices with members of the profession.
Some of the perks of being a speaker at an in-person conference include:
- Discount Conference Registration. The primary speaker of each session will receive a discounted conference registration .
- Exposure and networking. As part of the education program for ACMP DC, your session and bio will be featured in multiple locations and your opportunities for networking will be plentiful.
- Knowledge sharing within the change management community.
- Participation with a fun, open group who wants you to succeed and take away new skills and friends.
How to Submit Your Education Session Proposal
Our process is designed to streamline the submission and result in the best possible content.
Before you begin please note that you will need to have the following items:
- Presentation Title
- Minimum of three Learning Objectives
- Presentation Description (up to 200 words)
- Presentation outline and interaction plan
- Contact information for all speakers
- Speaker(s) experience
- Speaker bio(s) (150 words or less)
- Optional but Desired: brief (1 - 3 minute) video clip. File should not exceed 25MB. URLs to videos are suggested.
How Submissions Will be Evaluated
Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated in the following areas:
- Thoroughness: the application must be received by the deadline. Only those providing a complete submission form will be reviewed.
- Content: is the topic relevant to the profession? Does it convey ideas solidly and have a "take away" for the attendees? Is the topic advanced, relevant and cohesive? Is it an innovative idea or an idea that advances the subject of change management?
- Speakers: speaker knowledge, experience, presence, and professionalism.
- Presentation Style/Format: will the session be interactive and engaging?
We look forward to receiving your submission!
Click Here to Submit Your Application